1. The Icon of St. James The Greater on a horseback at the center of the logo. It epitomizes the institution's very strong foundation.
James is the son of Zebedee and Salome, brother of St. John, the Evangelist.
FOR NEW STUDENTS AND TRANFEREES
Secure and submit the accomplishment form together with all the following requirements at the Registrar's Office.
• Birth Certificate with registry number (original & photocopy)
• Baptismal Certificate (original & photocopy)
• Complete medical immunization record (original & photocopy)
Other Requirements for Grade School/High School:
• Form 138/Report Card or record of latest Quarterly Grades (photocopy)
• A minimum General Average of 82%
• Certificate of good moral character from the Principal, Class Adviser, or Guidance Counselor
• One recent colored I.D. picture (1x1)
• For foreign nationals: Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
• For applicants coming from schools abroad (except for Filipino schools under DepEd): Certification of grade/year level or its equivalent.
• Secure and submit accomplished application forms, requirements and test permit at the Registrar's Office
• Pay the entrance test fee of Php 200.00 at the Finance Office.
• Bring test permit and entrance test fee on the testing schedule at the Guidance Center.
• Get the test results on the designated date at the Registrar's Office.
PAYMENTS OF FEES
There are four terms of paying Tuition and Other School Fees(OSF):
• Fully upon Registration
ACADEMIC FULL FREE TUITION
• For academic First Honors of St. James Academy (Grade School/High School)
• Valedictorians coming from other private and public schools
ACADEMIC HALF FREE TUITION
• For academic Second Honors of St. James Academy (Grade School/High School)
ACADEMIC PARTIAL FREE TUITION
• For academic Third Honors of St. James Academy (Grade School/High School)
PRO-FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
• Fourth Child - HALF free Tuition Fee
• Fifth Child - FULL free Tuition Fee
Dep-Ed REGULATION SCHOLARSHIP
• 1 full free Tuition for every 500 students
SJA PTA AND ALUMNI SCHOLARSHIPS
• For underprive but academically deserving students of SJA.