BRIEF HISTORY OF ST. JAMES ACADEMY
Founded in 1926 by Manila Archbishop Michael O’ Doherty, the Malabon Normal School formally opened as the first Teacher Training Center Administered by the Maryknoll sisters.
VISION & MISSION
St. James Academy of Malabon is a vibrant learning community of globally competent students, guided by nurturing and professional administrators, faculty and employees, grounded in the spiritual charism of the school, and honed through innovative programs that are technology infused with modern facilities.
BLOG / LATEST NEWS
Watch our for our latest blogs, news, and events happening in our beloved school.
- A memo from the School DirectorMay 22, 2020
- School Director UpdateMay 11, 2020School Director Update May 8, 2020 MEMO TO : SJA […]
- Family DayFebruary 26, 2020Family Day Win or lose! The family must stay together […]
- Christmas Message from the DirectorDecember 27, 2019A CHRISTMAS MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR Dear SJA […]
- Buwan ng WikaAugust 7, 2019Buwan ng Wika ’19 “Wikang Katutubo: Tungo sa […]